Sunday 3 July 2011

MEMO DOG BLOG in July

we are in July, a very important month for dog sports
This month we have 3 very important events
At the beginning of this month there is the Obedience world championship in France while at the end of the month we have 2 European championships: the agility and the flyball. Do not forget that this weekend is going on the IRO world championship in Belgium . To be at the level of major events this month  I have prepared ​​3 very “heavy“ interviews.
Interview with a PRO: Polona Bonač .Who is?An amazing person ,champion and trainer with talent and a powerful determination. A myth in flesh and bones.
For the dog traieners interviews . I have prepared 2 interviews one with Eva and the  discdog in Switzerland and the other with the police dogs trainer Danail from Bulgaria... As usual interviews not to be missed
5 Questions? Silvia Trkman,Kristine Goossens and Iztok Noč 


Memo dog Blog is still standing even if the project EURO DOG SPORT MAGAZINE (dogsportmag.eu) is proceeding. I'm doing everything to bring ahead two pages together , but I think it is worth it or maybe I'm just another idiot that is wasting his keyboard to make some people happy.
I don't give a CHuck , I will do what I want :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget