Saturday 31 March 2012

5 questions with : Sven Van Driessche



name:  Sven Van Driessche 
sport: Disc dog
country: Belgium

www.wettails.be
www.k9discstore.com


Your favorite part of the day?
For me; playtime with the pooches.
For the dogs; the same and for the Labbies you can add any time where there is food involved.


Favorite movie?
Top Gun... any time, any day when my brain doesn't need to work
Amelie Poulain... when my brain wants to work


Favorite country that you have visited?
That would be the USA, I've been there quite a few times now and a part from the disc dog scene I just love the nature in the South West. It's also a country where so many fantastic memories were created and I hope to continue going there at least once a year for a long time.


Your favorite food ?
Pasta's in all forms and sorts, mostly combined with chicken or seafood. Probably this is due to the fact I've always been in sports on a level where food can make a difference. It's no use entering a tennis court when you have just stuffed yourself on pizza or hamburgers, isn't it.


last thing that you do before you go to bed?
No comment...


video
Sven van Driessche and Jumper - Skyhoundz European Championship Budapest 2009
by blueandsoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget