Sunday 22 April 2012

5 questions with : Chris Jolink




name: Chris Jolink
sport: Disc Dog
country: Netherlands
www.canipicture.nl




Top 5 movies?
I don’t think I have an absolute top 5. Plenty of favorites though. Lord of the Rings trilogy for sure. Harry Potter too. Other films I like are ‘The Pianist’, ‘The Shining’, ‘The Green Mile’, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, ‘Forrest Gump’, ‘Scarface’ and ‘Bridge to Terabithia’. And a lot more, but it wouldn’t fit top 5 anymore ;)


Last thing that you do before you go to bed
Wishing others a good night


The last thing you did that made you happy
Cuddling my dogs


Are you a vegan?
No. My dogs are carnivores and I feed them meat. I’d feel hypocritical if I would be a vegan.


Last time you took a train / where?
Today, home. I travel 4 hours a day by train, between home and university.



video
USDDN EC2009 Verden/Germany Chris Jolink & Makani 2.Kür
by BorderWG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget