Monday 18 October 2010

dog olympic games The water was 11 ° C !!!!

On the IstruzioneCinofila(youtube channel) I have found this video about the swimming disciplie at the dog olympic games with this comment by the protagonist in the video
I tried to translate it from Italian It's a little „heavy“ against the organizers of the event, but after hearing other comments about problems for registrations and after seeing the page on the Internet that has not changed for quite a while that I can only believe that it's all true. I'm sorry for these events but I think next time the organizers will change a lot of things.
I think being such a great event organized for the first time there may be some lack


This is the comment translated from Italian
Slalom. The water was 11 ° C and I was inside for over a minute for a "false start“. On the way Mayo takes a flag in his mouth and I am convinced that it was disqualified, so I care only in a hurry to release the dog from the water freezing. Only after some time I discovered that it was only a penalty and that even with that „penality“ I would get the full qualifications to the final.
Never mind the day after I still refused to let the dog swim in those conditions and I have withdrawn (although we were in the running for the board).
We hope that the next edition are taken proper measures of safety: hot water in the pool, walkway to help the dogs out, warm resting spot for competitors; heated changing rooms and even split between men and women (!) Stocks of stuff dry and warm to put on ...


this is the video
by IstruzioneCinofila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget