Tuesday 27 September 2011

5 questions with : Maja Rokavec



name: Maja Rokavec
sports: Disc dog, Agility,canicross
country: Slovenia
www.majchy.com
www.photo.majchy.com




If heaven exists, what would you like to say to God when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Are there any dogs? Otherwise I will go back to Earth. :)


When was the last time you felt really REAL?(5 questions made in May 2011)
Today. I almost had a car accident while I was driving back home from agility training. There were only few centimeters that did not cause the crash. We too often forget how valuable life really is. And we must try to fell really real every day. We must find the energy that makes us alive. For me this is photography, my dogs, my boyfriend...


The last thing you did that made you happy?
Every day my Phoebe makes me laugh with her funny jokes and the most crazy face. :D
photo:





Favorite drink
Water




do you have tattoos?
Oh yeah. :)


videos
Phoebe, agility 03.09.2011 KD Duplica, 2nd place! :)
by Majchyka



2nd CANIDAE dogfrisbee international competition in Maribor on Sunday.1st in Freestyle Starters.
by Majchyka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget