Friday 27 January 2012

5 questions with : Cristina Radice Fossati



name: Cristina Radice Fossati
sport: obedience , rally obedience , agility
country: Italy
www.educazionedelcane.net




What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
''A fish called Wanda'', simply because it makes me laugh and relax


What would you like to change about the world?
I would like cities to be more livable, especially for children


What's your happiest childhood memory?
I have so many: the first time I rode a horse, my first regatta, the adventurous games with my friends, etc.


The last thing you did that made you happy
Seeing my child practicing ''agility'' with my dogs


Last time you watch TV (What)?
I saw a program on Discovery channel about people with "super powers", both physical and mental. I was flabbergasted!




video
Tricks di Pluto con il clicker
by educazionedelcane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget