Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy 2013!!!



MEMO DOG BLOG is wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !

I wish this New Year takes to all the readers new magic moments , health and lots of happiness...
Never lose hope!
You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!
Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others, It is because we are different that each of us is special.
Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important, Only you know what is best for you.


 Choose To Be Happy
By Marlene Rose

 Choose to be happy,
Choose to feel great,
Choose not to let things make you irate.
 I know that some people are not feeling great,
And I know that some people just know how to hate.
And I wish that all people could be healthy and strong,
And I wish that all people would just get along.
 If wands could be waved, and the world would be cured,
I’d wave that big wand, you can be assured.
But I’ll do what I can every day I am here,
And try to remember “the good,” year to year.
 And I choose to be happy,
And I choose to feel great,
And I choose not to let things make me irate!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget