Monday 7 February 2011

5 questions with : Emelie Magnusson




name: Emelie Magnusson
sport: Agility , Obedience / photographer
country: Sweden
ronja.cybersite.se
www.hundliv.webb.se


An odor that you like most
Hmm... Parhaps the odor from newly cut grass


Last trip you made?
Do you mean outside my own country? Well, in that case.I was in Menorca in 2009. Then I have done a lot of smaller trips around in Sweden.


If you recive 1000000€...
I would probably buy a new camera, or build my own indoor training hall for agility. ;-)


What camera would you recommend to a beginner?
My first "real" camera was a Nikon D40, but today I would recommend a Nikon D3000, or D5000.


Where do you see yourself in the 2015?
Oh, I have actually no idea. But I think I will still be studying. Even if my dream is to start my own business.


video
Emelie & Ronja
by jeanetteborgh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget