Tuesday 1 February 2011

MEMO DOG BLOG 1st anniversary

Today is the birthday / anniversary date of MEMO DOG BLOG.
Since the febraury 2010 I have posted information, videos, interviews, results about dog sports events in Europe.
I hope you have found useful information for you and that you have spent some pleasant time reading my news :)
I am the happiest person on this earth when I see that someone has found something interesting on my pages.
I'll try to do my best during this year. For me to interview and understand more about people  involved in this world make me pleasure.
This year I have prepared some very interesting interviews and I know that it will be difficult for me to stay on this level during the whole year :)
Have the opportunity to interview Lena Boysen Hillestad,Kath Hardman ,Silvia Trkman was something unexpected, like a miracle, because I did almost the habit that most famous handlers don't want to collaborate with me. People who didn't have made the history of sleddog,dog dance,agility as the aforementioned persons didn't want to colalborate with me. Unfortunately, not all people have a kind soul and unfortunately will never change .
I Don't want that other people that I have interviewed take it too bad when I say that It's a miracle to have interviews some person in particular .For me It's a honor every interview with everyone.
Do not give up if in the coming months MEMO DOG BLOG will not be able to do interviews with very famous handlers .
I'll try to find special people available for an interview. It's very hard to find a PRO or DOGTRAINER,available becouse they are always busy doing stages, working/training with dogs (they all have at least 2-3 dogs , so I understand that it's not easy for them to give me some time/space ).
I want to thank all those who read MEMO DOG BLOG and those who have spent some of his precious time to be interviewed by myself.


MEMO DOG BLOG - As always with some english errors


NEVER GIVE UP / NEVER LOOSE HOPE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget