Thursday 25 August 2011

5 questions with : Viola Veres



name: Viola Veres
sport: Agility
country : Hungary
veresviola.weebly.com

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I'm usually right on time. My dad arrives always everywhere earlyer. So if we have to go the same place, he usually says: ''Hurry up Viola, hurry up, we are late!!!'' then I say: ''Oh come on dad, we have a lot of time yet...'' and I'm never late.
But if I go to agility competition I always arrive early.

Do you dream?
Every night I dream about I'm running on the Agility World Championship and I win. No, I'm just kidding. :D
I often dream. I fell down into a big hole in my last dream. It was scary.

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
In the primary school I had to make big paper butterflys on my classroom ceiling. I worked with that for 6-7 hours, it was hard. :D

What music are you listening to right now?
Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God

What do you think : Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Haha... I have never thought about this yet. No, there isn't, I think.




video
Viola with Iggy and Zeusz, Junior Championship 2011 Gyula, team agility
by veresviola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget