Tuesday 24 May 2011

5 questions with : Edit Perger




name: Edit Perger
sport: Dog Dance
country: Hungary


If you have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
If i had 1 million dollars I'd buy horses, border collies and a big farm.


What do you like about dog dance?
What I like about dog dance, honestly is my dog, who is a genius and we can dance together very well.


When did you get your own first dogs?
I bought my first dog when I was 25 years old.


How is the dog dance scene in Hungary?
Unfortunately there arn't too much seminars, but the competitions are pretty good and there are many talented dog dancers in Hungary.


Goals for the 2011?
Our dog is pregnant, one puppy is going to stay with us and he or she will also go to dog dancing competitions. I'm planning to continue doing competitions .In september with the mother dog and also with the puppy, I'd like to start teaching it when it will be 6 months old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget