Monday 30 May 2011

5 questions with : Pavel Humpolec



the photo is a courtesy of Pavel Humpolec
2007 Frisbee Dvůr Králové © Bořek (www.borderkolie.cz)


name: Pavel Humpolec
photographer
country: Czech Rep.
fotohacko.cz


Favorite food
Italian cuisine - pizza, pasta, salads, ... and last weeks I am trying
to find out a restaurant with good hamburger :-)


A typical day in your life?
Some work, warm bed, good meal, close friends, ...


What music can you not leave home when you go on a trip?
Prague Conspiracy - this band never lets you sleep.


Something that makes you happy ?
Happy people around me.


Where you see yourself in the 2014?
If you asked me a few years ago, my answer would probably be something
like: "Experienced developer in a big international company with wife,
a few kids and cats waiting for me at home." But today the year 2014
is much much closer, so I have to be more careful. I hope I'll be
happy with my camera in the middle of a big kennel? Something like
this :-)
I want to be as much successful as I don't be shame about myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget