Thursday 7 July 2011

5 questions with : Silvia Trkman



name: Silvia Trkman
sport: Agility
country : Slovenia
silvia.trkman.net
www.lolabuland.com


3 things you can't live without?
My dogs, hiking, 10 hours of sleep per night.


Best advice has ever given you?
Be brave. Don't believe the "general truth", don't follow the flock, but THINK, research, think again and try.


What are you working on in the near future?
Nothing. 2010 was so busy with everything that all I want is some more time with my dogs. Well, in between, I'm also working on my next trick video and thinking to start "long distance" handling class... - but I'm taking it slowly.


I thing that you hate?
Getting up early.


Any agility rule that you want to change?
Many. I would throw out the table, stop judging up contacts, allow mixes in World Championships, measure the dogs correctly instead of politically etc.

video
Tricks for better thinking skills video trailer
by yolle555



Bu jumping Domzale, July 2007
by yolle555

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget