Monday 17 January 2011

new interview section

I'm proud to introduce a new section. Another interview section.
How many times have you looked at some photo gallery about events on your computer. You have seen beautiful pictures but have you ever wondered who's behind that photos? Well I've asked me and I decided to interview them. Interview the photographers doing what they loves most : bring home beautiful photos that make you go crazy after watching them at home. Those people who bring with them huge backpacks with amazing photo lenses that are the envy of those who carry the pocket cameras during the competitions.


So, today I will start with this section and the interview with Jukka  “koirakuvat.kuvat.fi “ Pätynen.
I wanted to thank a lot Ray “Sharpart” Hoffmann  and Jukka  “koirakuvat.kuvat.fi  “Pätynen for their disponibility , who have made that I started this new section this week
I only wish you good reading



0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget