Monday 13 December 2010

5 questions with : Petra Pečar





name: Petra Pečar
sport: Agility
Country: Slovenia
www.5rca.net


Favorite drink? 
Coca-Cola


Your best and worst competition ever made?
The one I liked the most was the AWC 2008 in Finland (great organization, great runs,...).
I usually like all of the competition. But if I have to expose one it would be EO 2010 in Czech Republic (lousy weather, some inappropriate courses for the weather conditions, i competed with sprained ankle). 


Are you Straight edge (sXe)?
No, I don't smoke and I drink just on special opportunities. 


The word you use most frequently? 
Ahm... I don't know... :S I don't remember any word that is more frequent than another. 


Are you ready to win the EO 2011? 
No. The dogs are getting better and better. And also the handlers. Your dog needs to be in perfect shape and you have to have a perfect handling to achieve that. And a lot of luck. But it's fun to compete on the EO and try to handle the course the best way you can (if you win or not). 




video
Petra Pečar & Veni - Agility WC Helsinki 2008
by 5rca88

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget