Wednesday 22 December 2010

a little gift before the new year

First of all I have to thank all the readers and all who support me.
I have prepared a small gift before the end of the year (I hope you like it). I have prepared for all reader you two new interviews. One for the DOG TRAINER section and one for the PRO section.
For the PRO section I have interviewed (I can not hide , one of my favorites) Željko Gora. I think that he has a lot of talent and knows how and when use it . One who knows what he wants, but "does not bite off more than can chew " ...
For the DOG TRAINER section I have selected Andrea Deeg. She has the talent and she always demonstrates it on seminars , that she's phenomenal ...
you just have to wait for the public to read the interviews :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget