Saturday 30 April 2011

5 questions with : Jukka Pätynen




name: Jukka Pätynen
photographer
country: Finland
koirakuvat.kuvat.fi/kuvat


Have you ever offended anyone?
Yes, I have. But for my defense, I have to add that most of the times
it has not been deliberate.


Favorite food
Once in a while, home-made hamburgers can be truly terrific. While
shooting in agility competitions in the middle of the coldest winter
in arenas without warming, a freshly baked pancake can really make the
day! However, I tend to eat also a bit healthier foods here and there ;)


What sound or noise do you love?
This is a particularly interesting question, since my principal
occupation is in the acoustics industry. Therefore the sound I love
would probably be the one that a good orchestra is making in the
Grosser Musikvereinssaal in Vienna, Austria. On the other hand, As for
the noise, I love the loud cheer the Finnish supporters are making in
the final track in agility world championships!


What profession would you not like to do?
I've never enjoyed a thought of working at an assembly line or at a
market cash desk. I often find myself looking for varying tasks.


Where do you see yourself in the 2015?
Before that I've possibly burned out a few camera bodies, but still
not (hopefully) having taken the best shot ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget