Thursday 28 April 2011

5 questions with : Tuomas Oksanen 



this photo is a courtesy of KOIRAKUVAT.KUVAT.FI | JUKKA PÄTYNEN

name: Tuomas Oksanen
sport: Agility
country: Finland
auneli.pp.fi
www.youtube.com/sbc302


Have you ever offended anyone?
I'm only a man and guilty of such a thing, but fortunately not very seriously.


Your favorite actor?
I actually don't have a favorite actor. I have watched a lot of movies and i like many of them.


3 things that you can't live without?
My pack (wife, kids and dogs)
Gadgets (phones, computers etc)
Agility


What is the first thing to do for a better world ?
start cycling to work. ;)


If I could choose an animal which animal would you be and why?
Eagle. I could be free like an eagle and just fly around.

video
Thomas and Raija (2nd place)
by sbc302

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget