Tuesday 19 April 2011

REPORTS POSTS with more emphasis ?

A strange idea came to my mind this week . Something like that :I can change the way I posts the reports . I might add the impressions of the protagonists of the events around by collecting a few sentences from participants :D Sounds great ...but I think that will be difficult and of course I will need of people around Europe...
To give a bigger view of events as seen through the eyes of those who were present at the events 
A story that happened before, during or after the competition
What do you think?
Do you want that I change a little the reports posts and give more emphasis to this section or leave everything as is now?
If you want to give your contribution and give a response to the poll placed on the top of the page I will be greatful :)


Thank you for reading this article: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget